rafael dos santos multi award winning entrepreneur

 Top 100 Most Inspirational Entrepreneurs in the UK — Sunday Times. Rafael is a Brazilian multi-award-winning entrepreneur, author, TED Speaker and CEO of High Profile Club.



Multi-award-winning entrepreneur, TED Speaker, Author, Marketing & PR Expert, Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Columnist, spokesman for migrant entrepreneurs, husband.

Multi-award-winning entrepreneur, TED Speaker, Author, Marketing & PR Expert, Editor-in-Chief, Forbes Columnist, spokesman for migrant entrepreneurs, husband.

As an entrepreneur, I wear many hats: I’m the co-founder of GuidedPR.com, a PR company, I’m the editor-at-large of High Profile Magazine (UK and Brazil), I published stories about Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Jimmy Choo OBE, Michelle Obama, Oprah to name a few. I’m a writer for Forbes and published 4 books. I’m the creator and organiser of the ‘Best of Brazil Global Awards’ at Kensington Palace. I’ve won seven awards (so far), including the Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Most Inspiring Entrepreneurs in the UK’. My award-winning TEDx Talk ‘What It Takes To Be A Migrant Entrepreneur’ has been watched over 157k times. I have 20 years of experience running businesses in the USA and Europe. I have an MBA from Henley Business School. I’m happily married and have a dog called Morena.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title: The Journey of Rafael dos Santos: A Multi-Award-Winning Entrepreneur

Title: Fueling Business Growth: An Entrepreneur's Journey with Rafael Dos Santos

Unleashing the Power of Resilience and Entrepreneurship: The Inspiring Journey of Rafael Dos Santos